Are you ready to manage your life and home with peaceful confidence…
but you’re crazy-busy with kids, food, laundry, floors, your side-hustle, and [fill in the blank]
AND time is constantly slipping away leaving nothing left for fun… you just want some peace and quiet…
Hey there, mom of little ones…
I see you, I’ve been there… you don’t get enough sleep at night. And, maybe you also feel like you can’t keep up with the laundry, the dishes, the meal prep and have any time to enjoy a hobby or passion project let alone a date with your husband.
Chaos is easy to fall into when you’re a mother to little people; there are a lot of needs to take care of, right?!
Maybe your family is starting to show signs of stress and anxiety…? Messy on the outside, messy on the inside.
I get it. I understand the discouragement.
You know peaceful confidence in home management is possible, you’ve seen others do it but…
All you want to do is escape into social media, a book, or binge-watch a TV series…
Or you feel like there’s no hope for your unique situation…
Perhaps the tub of ice cream and maybe trying again tomorrow sounds better?
You don’t have time to create a whole organization system on your own.
You know that there are tasks that you are supposed to be doing but you aren’t sure where to start!
You don’t want to waste money on home management print-ables tailored to somebody else’s life.
You’ve seen print-ables but they’re overwhelming with details and tasks that aren’t relevant to your life.
Just like you don’t make chocolate chip cookies without a recipe,
you don’t want to make a nurturing and beautiful home-life without a clear plan.
After 30+ years of life at home with nine kids, homeschooling, farm life, and more, I’ve broken down what I’ve learned over the years to help other moms make big changes quickly while creating a long term lifestyle of peace, clarity, and order.
Let’s talk about reality for a little bit. Way back in the beginning…
Reality for me was knowing what I wanted life to be like but not knowing how to get there. My previous life had been managed for me, from Kindergarten through college and jobs. Then I was at home and in charge of my own day with little people counting on me. I had to learn how to manage my days for myself.
I loved my life and my children, but I struggled with taking care of them and creating the home that existed in my dreams.
Can you relate?
I didn’t know what I didn’t know. So, I beat myself up for being lazy and undisciplined. I’m from Iowa and being a “slacker” is the worst insult. I was not kind to myself.
As the years went by, I learned, and we added children, and then we started homeschooling. Homeschooling added a new dynamic to my days and that was a challenge. We also had a farm business, another challenge. Then we had even more children and the amount of my homeschooling children grew every year. I learned a lot of lessons the hard way.
I learned how to get to there, peaceful confidence came with clarity, vision, systems and tools.
I created solutions to create better days, to have a peaceful home, to achieve order, to gain more time for fun and passion projects.
What if you could… wake up excited each day?
You can! It’s possible!
I discovered four key elements that every mom needs to face the day with confidence and excitement.
- Clarity based on personal priorities and goals
- A vision and mindset for your legacy
- Systems created to suit your unique life
- Time management tools
What this means for you…
is that you get a lifestyle that works for you.
You will gain clarity and insight as you contemplate your priorities and develop goals based on them.
You will consider all the factors that go into creating the atmosphere and life-beat of your ideal home.
You will capture a vision that leads to a home of legacy and heritage.
You will develop systems to make the lifestyle you design happen.
You will learn the time management tools that make the systems you create work.
When you implement the four key elements of clarity, vision, systems, and tools into your life, you will
gain the peaceful confidence that creates better days.
Because I did the hard work of seeking out solutions and developing tools, techniques, and strategies, you don’t have to learn all the lessons the hard way.
Go from feeling overwhelmed to competent.
Experience order and peace as you create a smoothly running home.
Discover more time and freedom in your day.
The Home Management: Plain and Simple Blueprint Course
Packed with thought-provoking insight for bringing clarity to your unique life.
Learn to create systems that work for you.
Get strategy, tips, hacks, and more tools designed to save you time.
Made by a mom for a mom.
Move from tired and overwhelmed to competent peace.
The plan made for a busy mom like you:
- Simple, do-able video lessons that are going to renew your life
- SELF-PACED! Take as long as you need and revisit modules and lessons again and again.
- Home Management: Plain and Simple Workbook lessons for each module
- Journaling prompts for you to reflect and gain clarity, jot notes, and inspire transformative change
- Step-by-step action plans to effect real life-alteration
- PRINTABLES designed to be a springboard for inspiration
- <<<<<PLUS an editable PDF to create your unique Home Management Book!>>>>>
Each lesson in the Home Management: Plain and Simple Workbook corresponds to a module in the course and includes videos, samples, templates, printables, and discussion in the community.
The editable home management book that you create inside the course is GOLD. You edit it to fit your life!
Included in the template are suggested routines that you can copy and paste into the book, edit to suit your unique life, and then print it out. Stick it in a binder and use until it’s no longer practical and then, do it again for the next chapter of life!
Take a peek right here.
Why a personalized Home Management Book?
It is your daily guide, it tells you what to do when you don’t know what to do next.
Baby up all night teething? Sick kids? House is a wreck? Seasons change?
The Home Management Book keeps you on course. You’re making a system for you, not using someone else’s plan.
The Home Management Book is
outside of your overwhelmed and exhausted body!
This translates to peaceful confidence.
Help for making it all easier to put in place…
- Home Management: Plain and Simple, the big book, in digital version. Learn on the go or while you’re nursing your baby.
- Audio chapters of the book to correspond with each week in the course [this is the only place you will find audio of Home Management: Plain and Simple. Listen while you drive or wash dishes or fold laundry.
You’re busy, I know.
You can do this in bite-sized pieces. Baby steps count!
Read or Listen – Your choice for whatever suits your day and circumstances!
Then do the action items. You’ve got this!
One step at a time towards better days!
Designed for a mom whose hands are busy!
When you implement the knowledge and skills you learn in this course you will…
- Discover clarity, confidence, and a peaceful outlook through reflective practices to inspire you
- Gain more hours in your day as you create the lifestyle you want
- Create individualized plans and systems for you, your unique family and home
- Create better focus to get tasks complete because of the Home Management Book you create
- Have at your fingertips strategies, tips, tricks, hacks, and more so that you know how to work more efficiently
See what others are saying:
Go from feeling overwhelmed to competent.
- Heart and Mind
- Goals and Systems
- Self-Discipline and Attitude
- Time and The Interrupted Day, Flexibility
- Work Ethic, Repeating, and Teaching a New Chore
- Your Personal Spa and Dress for Success, Taking Care of You
- Your Home Management Book and Morning-Evening Routines (this is where we put together YOUR personal home management book!)
- Laundry Day
- Kitchen Day and Mealtime Routines
- Office Day
- Town Day
- Cleaning Day, Deep Cleaning, and Afternoon Chore Time
- Gardening Day and The Lord’s Day
- Project Day
- PLUS Quick Results tasks for immediate impact on your daily life
- PLUS Decluttering Instructionals
AND a Bonus Module, Coping While Exhausted and Overwhelmed
Yes! You can learn to cope with the bad days with the tool kits inside the course.
Ready to change your story?
Home Management: Plain and Simple Blueprint Course
The solution to manage your life and home with peaceful confidence.
Video Lessons (Valued at $997)
Digital book: Home Management: Plain and Simple (Valued at $9.99 on Amazon)
Home Management: Plain and Simple Workbook (Valued at $14.99 on Amazon)
Audio reading of Home Management: Plain and Simple (Valued at $27)
Printables, loads of them for your Home Management Book (Valued at $297)
Menu plans with recipes and grocery lists (Valued at $97)
Home Maintenance Seasonal Calendar made for families with children (Valued at $27)
Personalized Home Management Book (Valued at $47)
How-to Instructionals (Valued at $47)
See what others are saying:
Still have questions?
***Have questions? Send me an email email@example.com
If you’re like me and learned this stuff the hard way, then please help another mom out and share the love – tell others about this course!
You can do it!
- Video lessons to instruct and inspire as you transform your life
- Home Management: Plain and Simple Workbook
- Home Management: Plain and Simple digital book
- Home Management: Plain and Simple audio chapters
- Sample plans, worksheets, journaling exercises,
- Menu plans including recipes and grocery lists
- Home maintenance calendar made for families and their homes
- Loads of truly useful printables
- Your personal <<<Home Management Book>>> which is an editable PDF that you copy and paste into making it fit your unique life
- Lifetime access to the course contents
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DON’T START SEEING IMMEDIATE RESULTS IN YOUR DAILY LIFE
Yes, You Can!
Add on and amp your results with …
Coaching and Community!
An invaluable opportunity with the course are weekly Zoom meetings where students get to meet and discuss life and home management topics.
We cycle through the course modules but each week’s topic are relevant to home management life no matter where you are at personally in the course. We all live in a house and have tasks to do to care for our homes.
You can send questions to me that I will address in the Zoom meeting. If you have a question, concern, or struggle, it’s likely that someone else has the same and will benefit from a conversation around it.
There is also an exclusive community group which is private and only for students of the course. There you can post questions to the me and the group for discussion and support. This is great if you aren’t able to be at a Zoom meeting or have something pop up that you want to work through immediately.
It’s hard to put a value because of the many blessings that come through our conversations but here’s a go at it:
- Exclusive community group with weekly homework ($520 per year)
- Weekly coaching meeting on Zoom ($1200 per year) [This is the secret sauce to effecting real change!]
$1720 $12.95/month or $129.95/year
Be sure to add Coaching and Community!
- Exclusive student community group
- Weekly coaching inside community Zoom meeting