Home–more than a house, a home is a place for rest, restoration, and relationship. For families with children, a home is a place for care, learning, and belonging.
Managing a busy home is a serious undertaking, with many tasks to face and obstacles to overcome: the laundry monster, household clutter and cleaning, caring for babies and little ones, menu planning and mealtime routines, town outings, bill paying–and so much more!
This sensible and straightforward how-to manual is filled with systematic procedures, easy-to-understand organizational advice, with tips and hints for managing a bustling home with greater efficiency–all in a way that honors God and builds family relationships.
Home Management Plain and Simple is an invaluable resource that will equip busy families with tools that will help them get beyond survival mode and thrive!
How-to guides included for:
* Fitting home management tasks into the day
* How to plan for smooth days
* Planning for interruptions
* Kitchen management
* Laundry management
* Family teamwork and how to teach and delegate chores
* Living joyfully and honoring our unique selves
* Creating a happy home full of grace and hope
* Minimize inefficiencies and save time
* Develop proficiency in home skills
* Discovering time for hobbies
* Keeping a positive attitude and remaining flexible
* Fitting in exercise
* Life with babies
* Shopping skills, with children!
* Even more planning, sorting, prioritizing
Home Management Plain and Simple separates the needs of family members and the tasks of living in a home. It helps families to prioritize those needs, and build systems for managing the home so that the best days are better.
Home Management Plain and Simple is full of ideas to help families get organized using creative, yet simple methods. This practical book is a manual of tangible solutions and tips for household management that is applicable to all, no matter how many or what age groups are living in the home.
Shop for your choice of print or Kindle version of Home Management, Plain and Simple on Amazon.
If you’ve read the book already then share the love and leave a review for others! Thanks!
Join the Home Plain and Simple Tribe
Get access to the Free Resource Library and get the latest content by email. The access info for the Free Resource Library will be in your email newsletter.